The Tica Tempest TT8000 is designed to deal with large predators like Kingy's and marauding Snapper. With a maximum drag capacity of 25kg and designed for use with braid or mono, this reel will handle anything the monsters lurking around you, can throw at it. This reel features a waterproof aluminium main body, cover, and rotor, and forged aluminium alloy spool. The main shaft is made from hardened stainless steel for strength, then encased in 8 sealed precision stainless rust resistant ball bearings (RRB) to keep it all running as smooth as silk. An instant anti-reverse roller bearing in the rotor, anti-twist line roller and a huge waterproof carbon drag, keep the braid under control while fighting your fish. The high speed 5.2:1 retreive ratio will recover 1.13m per handle turn. This reel is supplied with an oversize hypalon comfort grip, the forged alloy spool capacities are; braid PE 24kg/700m, or mono 10kg/300m.
- 8 RRB rust resistant bearings.
- Strong and durable aluminium alloy frame/ body cover/ rotor/ bail arm.
- Forged, corrosion-resistant aluminum spool.
- Hardened stainless steel main shaft for enhanced strength.
- Rigid, corrosion-resistant zinc drive gear and bronze pinion gear.
- Stainless steel rear cover.
- Stainless steel screws to secure body cover.
- Aluminum handle.
- Instant anti-reverse.
- Water proof gaskets at drag knob, spool, main shaft and rotor.
- Stainless steel worm shaft oscillating system.
- Anti-twist line roller.
- Computer balanced rotor.
- Weight; 670g
- 5.2:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 113cm line per handle turn.
- Max Drag; 25kg (uprated for NZ conditions)
- Capacity; Mono 10kg/300m, PE Braid #5 24kg/700m