A Softbait rod in the all new Okuma Tournament Concept rod series. This rod will work excellent for casting softbaits but is also heavy enough for straylining and medium heavy metal lures. A nice allround rod that is light and yet powerful.
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
- Power: Heavy
- Length: 7’6″
- Guides: 8 +1 Tip
- Construction: 2 Piece
- Recommended Line Class: 6-10kg
- Casting Weight: up to 50g
- Fishing Style: Softbaiting, Casting