New for this season, the top end strayline combo from Okuma. Precision in all details makes this a truly enjoyable set to fish with.
New for 2018/2019 Season. Okuma Coronado CDX Baitfeeder spinning reels feature on/off auto trip bait feeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The precision dual force drag system and carbonite drag washers maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Slow Oscillation System can improve line lay. The reel is ideal for saltwater fishing.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Gear ratio: 4.4:1
- Bearings: 4HPB+1RB
- Weight: 563g
- Line retrieve: 86.7cm
- Max drag: 12.2 kg
- Mono line capacity (mm/m): 0.30/375, 0.35/275, 0.40/210
- Braided line rating m/lb :290/50
New for the 2017/18 season, the tournament concept series of rods are built using Okuma’s patented unidirectional fibre reinforcement technology. These rods designed for the kiwi anglers by the team of composite developments, are manufactured using a patented process with an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the the rod blank to significantly increase strength and power in the tip section. In practice this offers lifting power and strength up to four times conventional graphite rods. Okuma will not claim they are unbreakable but at least for tip loading these are one of the best we have seen and guides and seats are all good quality.
The Okuma Tournament Concept 6-10kg medium light spin rod is suitable for straylining, boat and kayak fishing.
Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
Rubber Gimbal Knock
Length: 7’0″, 213cm
Power: Meduim Light
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Construction: 1 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 6-10kg
Fishing Style: Kayak, Boat, Stray line