Featuring a lightweight graphite reel and rod, the Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder 4000 and X-FactorII Spinning Combo is a softbait and all purpose combo that will keep you fishing effortlessly.
Okuma Avenger 4000 Spinning Reel, new for 2020, equips with cyclonic flow rotor, on/off auto trip bait feeding system, 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing , and rigid metal handle.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing system
- Corrosion resistant frame, side plate and rotor
- Rigid metal handle design to reduce flex
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
Okuma Avenger Baitfeeder 4000 Reel Specifications:
- Bearings: 6BB + 1RB
- Line Retrieve: 79cm
- Line Capacity: 0.25/285, 0.3/190, 0.35/130 mm/m
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Max drag: 10kg
- Weight: 331g
The Okuma X-FactorII Slim Softbait Rod is made of tubular E-Glass and Graphite blanks resulting in superb power and sensitivity. It’s lightweight but powerful enough to cast heavy sinkers. Great for softbaiting, will keep you going without fatigue.
This series was designed to meet the expectations and demands of the Kiwi angler: tough, durable with crisp actions and delivered at an affordable price that the everyday man can afford. All of this has been incorporated into Okumas most successful and longest standing rod series to date. Now in the updated Slim version.
Okuma X-FactorII Slim Softbait Rod Features:
- Tubular E-Glass
- Graphite blanks
- Superb power and sensitivity
- Fuji guides and reel seats
- Med/fast taper with serious power in the butt section
- Pieces: 2
- Line weight: 6-10kg
- Length: 7'6ft