Okuma Metaloid 5 Narrow Lever Drag Overhead Reel
A fantastic overhead reel that provides a small and light weight but still strong experience.
Okuma’s Machined Rigid Frame construction incorporates a one-piece fully-machined aluminum frame. These rigid bar-stock aluminum frames are the ultimate in precision alignment and tolerances withstanding more pressure and torque than any other material used in the industry for frame materials. Packed with the latest technological advancement and a 6.4:1 gear ratio, the reel is very suited for mechanical jigging, livebaiting and any other vertical fishing application. Lightweight, powerful, corrosion resistant and very smooth, this reel is made of aluminium and features a great lever drag system, 4 stainless steel ball bearings and a powerful carbonite capable drag system.
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and sideplates.
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool.
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process..
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm.
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing.
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness.
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease.
- All models feature durable Ergo grip handle knobs.
- On / Off bait clicker
Okuma Metaloid 5 Narrow Lever Drag Reel Specifications:
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Bearings: 4BB
- Weight: 420g
- Line retrieve: 42.1″
- Mono line capacity: 0.32/385, 0.37/275, 0.42/225
- Max drag @ Strike: 7kg
- Max drag @ Full: 11kg
2 in stock