A light and sensitive slow jig set from Tica and Kilwell, great value.
The Tica Flashcast FC100D is a quality lightweight baitcasting reel. With blazing 6.3:1 gear ratio, carbon reinforced frame, forged aluminium spool, brass gears, magnetic cast control, 7+2 rust resistant bearings, micro click 5kg max drag and its lightweight carbon body makes it a super choice for all fisherman looking for a fast reel.
This reel has a line capacity of 175m 6kg mono (220m PE1) making it perfect for inshore slow jigs or jigging for trout.
This reel has a 10 year Tica Warranty.
* 7 Rust Resistant RRB ball bearings plus 2 NMB ball bearings.
* Forged machine cut ported aluminum alloy spool.
* One piece carbon composite frame.
* Instant anti-reverse.
* Magnetic cast control system
* Star drag with carbon washers
* Ultra wear-resisting zirconia line guide suitable for braid
* Soft-touch handle knob.
* Gear Ratio 6.3:1
* Retreive rate per handle turn; 71cm
* Weight; 175g
* Capacity; 175m 6kg mono (220m PE1)
* Max drag - 5kg
Designed to cater for all fishing disciplines from freshwater spinning through to surf and boat rods, Kilwell XP rods feature powerful but responsive composite construction blanks incorporating the unique Powerweave manufacturing process.
The eye-catching cosmetics, top quality componentry, and taper rates and actions designed by fishermen, ensure XP rods will continue the Kilwell tradition of providing products with value and on-the-water performance.
The Kilwell XP Slow Pitch Jig Rod is fitted with a "Cut Away" Trigger grip, this not only looks good but allows you to feel all the action through the rod blank. The butt of the rod features a movable "Butt Ball", designed to support and protect your rod when rested in a rod holder.
- Flexible and ultra high modulus graphite construction blank
- Fast taper designed for quicker hook setting
- Special light and sensitive structure designed to detect the slightest bite
- High quality guides
- 6'3" 1.9m 1 piece slow jig rod
- 80-230g jig weight
- PE#2.0 braided lines