The Tica Flash Cast FC2500 is a reel that offers fishermen a precision build and silky smooth feel at a comfortable price point. The FC2500 weighs only 199gm, making it ideal for building an ultra-light spinning combo. Carbon is used for the frame, rotor, and handle, to keep the weight down but also to keep the frame rigid and strong. The 5.2:1 gear train runs fast and smooth on 9 RRB ball bearings, and a line management system that lets backing line knots lay flush against the spool lets line wind on perfectly evenly. The carbon drag washer shape has been redesigned to give a smaller, lighter drag system with a 50% increase in drag force, to maintain a max drag of 5kg in the FC2500.
- 9 RRB shielded S/S ball bearings.
- Carbon composite body for rigidity, light weight and durability.
- Chromium plated anti-twist line roller.
- Instant anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Forged, corrosion-resistant aluminium spool.
- Carbon washers for smooth drag.
- 50% drag force improved with new shaped drag disc
- Z-Oscillation system for flat line lay.
- Thick corrosion resistant aluminum bail.
- CNC machined aluminum handle.
- Right/ left interchangeable handle.
- Power handle knob.
- Weight; 199gm
- 5.2:1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 68cm line per handle turn.
- Capacity; 200yds/6lb monofilament, 200m PE#1.0
- Max drag 5kg