Big Game Fishing Just Got a Lot Lighter.
In addition to the Quick-Shift™ 2-speed system, the Squall Lever Drag offers great fish fighting features. The lightweight graphite frame and sideplates house tough, machined stainless steel main and pinion gears that are drilled out for weight reduction. Four shielded stainless steel ball bearings deliver smooth cranking power and the Dura Drag system eliminates hesitation and surging under extreme drag settings.
The spool is made from forged and machined aluminum with the added touch of Line Capacity Rings to keep the angler in the know at a glance on how much line remains on the spool. The double dog ratchet anti reverse eliminates back-play in the handle and is twice as strong as a typical single dog system.
Offered in two sizes – 16, 30 wide.
• Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
• Forged and machined aluminum spool
• Stainless steel main and pinion gear
• Dura-Drag™ washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
• Quick shift two speed system
• Line Capacity Rings
• 4 Stainless steel bearing system
Specification SQL16VS :
- Ratio: 4.5:1/2.1/1
- Bearings: 4
- Weight: 1089g
- Drag: 9kg
- Line capacity (braid): 50lbs/1040yds