The Okuma SLX 50WII and Sensortip 24kg big game set will provide you the power to master the big ones. Light weight and fun to use and will keep you fishing.
Upgraded with more power and durability, the Okuma SLX Solterra Reels incorporates smooth and durable stainless steel main gears and corrosion-resistant frame and side plates. It has a forged aluminium spools with line indicator rings and carbonite drag system plus ratcheting drag lever for precise drag setting.
Solterra SLX Reels Feature:
- Stainless steel main gears, pinion gears and shafts
- Single speed, High-speed and Two-speed models
- Durable corrosion-resistant frame & side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Forged aluminum spool with line indicator rings
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s universal drag grease
- 2 thrust bearings reduce handle turning force be over 50%.
- 5BB+2TB stainless steel shielded bearings 30-50W models
- 5BB+2TB+RB stainless steel shielded bearings 10 models
- Double dog, silent anti-reverse on all models
- Dual anti-reverse system on all 10 sizes
- Ratcheting drag lever for precise drag setting
- Stainless Steel Body Armor reduces frame flex 30-50W models
- T-Bar handle design on 50W-size
- Ergo Grip comfort handle on all 10 through 30 sizes
- Low profile On/Off clicker with stainless steel wishbone
- Wide-mouth levelwind: Stainless steel with Ti coating “L” models
- High Speed 6.2:1 gear ratios on SLX-10CS
- Open top frame design on SLX-10CS
- Solterra lever drag reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
This series was designed to meet the expectations and demands of the Kiwi angler: tough, durable with crisp actions and delivered at an affordable price that the everyday man can afford. All of this has been incorporated into Okumas most successful and longest standing rod series to date.
- Length: 5'8"
- Line Weight: 24KG
- Sections: 1
- Configuration: Straight butt, fixed guides, rolled tip