Upgraded with more power and durability, the Okuma SLX Solterra Reels incorporates smooth and durable stainless steel main gears and corrosion-resistant frame and side plates. It has a forged aluminium spools with line indicator rings and carbonite drag system plus ratcheting drag lever for precise drag setting.
Solterra SLX Reels Feature:
- Stainless steel main gears, pinion gears and shafts
- Single speed, High-speed and Two-speed models
- Durable corrosion-resistant frame & side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Forged aluminum spool with line indicator rings
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s universal drag grease
- 2 thrust bearings reduce handle turning force be over 50%.
- 5BB+2TB stainless steel shielded bearings 30-50W models
- 5BB+2TB+RB stainless steel shielded bearings 10 models
- Double dog, silent anti-reverse on all models
- Dual anti-reverse system on all 10 sizes
- Ratcheting drag lever for precise drag setting
- Stainless Steel Body Armor reduces frame flex 30-50W models
- T-Bar handle design on 50W-size
- Ergo Grip comfort handle on all 10 through 30 sizes
- Low profile On/Off clicker with stainless steel wishbone
- Wide-mouth levelwind: Stainless steel with Ti coating “L” models
- High Speed 6.2:1 gear ratios on SLX-10CS
- Open top frame design on SLX-10CS
- Solterra lever drag reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
This Okuma X-Factor Overhead Rod is perfect for Straylining, Slow jigging and other popular NZ boat fishing techniques. The rod is build around a Tubular E-Glass and Graphite blank which gives high sensitivity and yet the power to fight the big ones. Fuji reel seats and other high quality components gives X-Factor II great value for money.
New graphics for the 2019 season
- Length: 6'6"
- Sections: 1
- Line weight: 10kg