A fantastic jigging set that provides top class experience. Light weight but still strong.
Okuma’s Machined Rigid Frame construction incorporates a one-piece fully-machined aluminum frame. These rigid bar-stock aluminum frames are the ultimate in precision alignment and tolerances withstanding more pressure and torque than any other material used in the industry for frame materials. Packed with the latest technological advancement and a 6.4:1 gear ratio, the reel is very suited for mechanical jigging, livebaiting and any other vertical fishing application. Lightweight, powerful, corrosion resistant and very smooth, this reel is made of aluminium and features a great lever drag system, 4 stainless steel ball bearings and a powerful carbonite capable drag system.
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and sideplates.
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool.
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process..
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm.
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing.
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness.
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease.
- Durable Ergo grip handle knobs.
- On / Off bait clicker
Okuma Metaloid 5 Narrow Lever Drag Reel Specifications:
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Bearings: 4BB
- Weight: 420g
- Line retrieve: 42.1″
- Mono line capacity: 0.32/385, 0.37/275, 0.42/225
- Max drag @ Strike: 7kg
- Max drag @ Full: 11kg
A New Zealand designed rod series by the Composite developments team. This is a leight weight spin jig rod, ideal for 100g to 200g jigs. Will handle the toughest saltwater fishing and only utilizing the best materials and components available.
- Hi modulus compressed tri-axial carbon rods
- Finest Alps and Fuji hardware
- Okuma new carbon designed on the butt section to highlight the jigging rods
- Zirconium guide inserts, perfect for braid
- 2-tone anodized metal parts
- Contoured EVA Fore grip
- Split EVA rear grip
- Length: 5’3″
- Jig Weight: 100-20g
- PE Rating: 1.5-4
- Construction: 1 piece
- Guides: 5 + Tip
- Fishing Style: Spin Jigging