This Okuma set is a pure pleasure to handle. The light weight, the sensitivity, the power all works together in harmony, enabling you to be fishing for hours and hours without getting tired.
A fantastic overhead reel that provides a light weight but still strong experience when fighting the big ones.
Okuma’s Machined Rigid Frame construction incorporates a one-piece fully-machined aluminum frame. These rigid bar-stock aluminum frames are the ultimate in precision alignment and tolerances withstanding more pressure and torque than any other material used in our industry for frame materials. Okuma features these anodized frames on fly reels, baitcast reels, lever drag reels and star drag trolling reels. Packed with the latest technological advancement plus a whopping 6.4:1 gear ratio, the Okuma Metaloid 5N Narrow Reel is a dream come true for inshore fishos. Lightweight, powerful, corrosion resistant and very smooth, this reel is made of aluminium and features a great lever drag system, 4 stainless steel ball bearings and a powerful carbonite drag system capable enough to take on any fish you hook into.
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and sideplates.
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool.
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process..
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm.
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing.
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness.
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease.
- All models feature durable Ergo grip handle knobs.
- On / Off bait clicker for all models
Okuma Metaloid 5 Narrow Lever Drag Reel Specifications:
- Model: M-5NS
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Bearings: 4BB
- Weight: 15.4oz
- Line retrieve: 42.1″
- Mono line capacity: 420/12 (0.32), 300/15 (0.37), 250/20 (0.42)
- Max drag: 24lbs
Latest technology resins and carbon make up this stunning blank resulting in a light, powerful and amazingly sensitive rod. Accompanied with the best Fuji components available, this rod is ideal for soft bait casting, slow jigging and even strayline fishing.
Okuma Nano Matrix Overhead Casting Rod Features:
- Blank: 1 piece Ultra light Carbon Nano Technology
- Reel seat: Pac Bay with stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- Guides: Alps Gold Zirconium inlaid with S-6 marine-grade stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon
- Hook loop above the foregrip
- Foam foregrip trimmed with cork and finished with anodised alloy winding check
- Split Foam rear grip with cork trims
- Pieces: 1
- Length: 6ft 6in
- Rating: 6-8kg
- Type: Casting Overhead