Softbaiting, straylining, slow jigging are some techniques that this combination masters.
Bold, in both design and its 6.4:1 gear ratio, the Okuma Citrix makes an aggressive statement by itself, and even more so when paired with a matching X-factor rod. The bold strength of Citrix’s Alumilite construction frame, A6061-T6 spool and multi-disc drag is tempered by the smooth handling of an eight bearing drive system, micro-click drag adjustment and ergonomic swept-in handle.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized V-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 7BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable centrifugal cast control system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Graphite side plates on both sides
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Gear ratio: 6.4:1
- Line capacity: 14lbs 230yrds
The X-FactorII is a high performance series which caters to Straylining, Trolling, Game fishing, Soft baiting and Surf casting. The foundations of the series compose Tubular E-Glass and Graphite blanks resulting in superb power and sensitivity. One of the most popular ranges with Fuji reel seats the X-Factor range caters to a large part of the New Zealand market offering second to none performance and value.
For the2019/20 season the X-factor rod series has got an upgrade, great new colours
X-FactorII XFC631M Features:
- Sections: 1
- Length: 6’3
- Casting Weight: 150g
- Action: Medium