Okuma PCH Custom Game Rods are constructed using the latest carbon composite technology.
Combined with cutting edge components, including a carbon butt design that reduces weight by over 25% that of comparable game rods, these premium game rods offer un-rivalled strength and stopping power. This makes for a game rod that is lightweight and comfortable to fish, with an easy handling offshore action that retains the power and durability of E-glass rod blanks. The PCH steps things up in both design and performance elements, providing anglers with a classy looking and powerful rod that is capable of taking on all comers. Buckle up!
Carbon composite rod blank technology
- Alps deep press 316 stainless steel guide frames and a roller tip with large knot clearance
- IGFA tournament rated
- Okuma custom carbon straight or bent rod butts reduce weight by over 25% while retaining power and strength
- Shrink tube grips for ultimate durability
- Aluminium gimbals & quality rubber butt caps
Okuma PCH Custom 37kg Specification:
- Length: 5'1"
- Pieces: 2 (butt)
- Action: X Heavy
- Guides: 6 guides and a roller tip
- Line Weight: 37kg
- Butt: Bent