A softbait combo from Okuma, featuring the Inspira 40 spinning reel combined with a Tournament concept rod.
The Okuma Inspira 40 Spinning Reel delivers incredible new technologies in combination with Okuma mainstays of performance. Internally, the Inspira draws from the best of Okuma performance features – Precision Elliptical Gearing, machine cut brass pinion gear, 8 ball bearings plus roller bearing, forged aluminum handle, braid-ready machined aluminum spool with Hydro-Block water-tight drag.
Feature-packed, durable, yet incredibly light in hand, the Okuma Inspira 40 Spinning Reel is absolutely perfect for soft baiting and slow jigging!
Okuma Inspira 40 Spinning Reel Specifications:
- Gear ratio: 5.0:1
- Bearings: 8BB+1RB
- Weight: 9.1oz
- Line retrieve: 29”
- Max drag pressure: 13-lbs
- Mono line capacity diameter (in mm): 270/8 (0.25), 190/10 (0.30), 170/12 (0.32)
- Frame: C-40X
- Side plates: C-40X
- Rotor: GR
- Spool: AL
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 6-10kg
Fishing Style: Softbait, Skutes