The okuma Epixor XT 30 on a Tournament Concept is a setup that will keep the most demanding softbaiter happy.
Okuma Epixor XT spinning reels are the next generation of a long standing family of spinning reels by Okuma. Designed with C-40X carbon fiber composite construction and featuring TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™), these advanced technologies provide a reel that is light weight with both exceptional feel and rock solid durability.
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Power: Medium Light
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 4-6kg
Fishing Style: Softbait, Skutes