This Okuma Ceymar baitcaster on a X Factor slow jig rod is perfect for the kiwi lure fishing for snapper. Light and enjoyable.
Okuma Ceymar 100A Low Profile Baitcaster Reel features corrosion-resistant graphite frame and sideplates, and A6061-T6 machined aluminium spool. It also features multi-disc composite drag system and sideplate access port which can change the spool quickly. The magnetic control system controls the backlash.
Okuma Ceymar 100HA Low Profile Baitcaster Reel Features:
- Corrosion-resistant graphite frame and sideplates
- A6061-T6 machined aluminium, anodised U-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 5BB+1RB bearing drive system
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Sideplate access port for quick spool changes
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
Okuma Ceymar 100HA Low Profile Baitcaster Reel Specifications:
- Model: C100H-A (Right Hand)
- Gear ratio: 7.2:1
- Bearings: 5+1
- Weight: 199g
- Line retrieve: 76cm
- Max Drag Force: 5kg
- Monofilament line capacity (diameter in mm.): 0.31/110, 0.33/100, 0.37/80
The Okuma X-FactorII Slim Slow Jig Rod, made of tubular E-Glass and Graphite blanks resulting in superb power and sensitivity. It’s lightweight and agile. Great for softbaiting.
This rod is in the Slim series of X-FactorII, a lighter rod!
Okuma X-FactorII Slim Slow Jig Rod Features:
Superb power and sensitivity
Fuji guides and reel seats
Lure weight: 50-200g