A fantastic, ready to go fishing combo, that will suite any wallet for those who want to go softbait fishing. The reel is pre-spooled with braid, ready to fish!
In the Okuma tradition of creating gear that creates a desire to go fishing, the all-new Ceymar spinning reel delivers stunning engineering. With its ultra-lightweight, aggressively ported spool and rotor and black on white styling, Ceymar makes a statement on the water. Backing up the fierce look is a core of excellence: 8-bearing system including Quick-Set anti-reverse, machined aluminum spool, Blade Body Design, forged aluminum handle, EVA handle knobs and a up to 13-pounds of max drag. Comes with pre-spooled braid.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Gear ratio: 5.0:1
- Weight: 10oz
- Line capacity (lbs./yds.): 8/265, 10/185, 12/160
- Line retrieve per turn: 29in
- Max drag: 13lb
The Okuma X-FactorII Slim Slow Jig Rod features all the ‘bling’ and attributes of the original Okuma – a stylish cosmetic made of tubular E-Glass and Graphite blanks resulting in superb power and sensitivity. It’s lightweight but powerful enough for slow jigs up to 200g. Great for slow jigging, the Okuma X-FactorII Slim Slow Jig Rod is a dependable and practical rod that will serve you well for many seasons.
Okuma X-FactorII Slim Slow Jig Rod Features:
- Tubular E-Glass
- Graphite blanks
- Superb power and sensitivity
- Fuji guides and reel seats
- Fast taper
- Pieces: 1
- Lure weight: 50-200g
- Length: 6'3"