The next generation of the hardworking Lexa series is here. Retooled and better than ever, the Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Casting Reel is highlighted by an improved clutch system that provides a solid, more durable construction. Able to pull double-duty in freshwater and saltwater, the Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Casting Reel features an all grease system of Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings (CRBB), which helps reduce noise when casting and ensures long life in the toughest conditions.
Encased in a super-rugged aluminum frame and side plate, the Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Casting Reel features stainless steel drive and pinion gears, which help facilitate seamless performance cast after cast. Built to targeting trophy fish, the Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Casting Reel comes equipped with an Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) system, which outputs a whopping 22lbs of drag.
- Upgraded clutch
- Aluminum frame and side plate
- Magforce cast control
- Ultimate Tournament Drag system (UTD)
- Stainless steel drive Gear & Pinion gear
- Heavy cranking 110mm power handle
Daiwa Lexa 300 HD 2020 Baitcaster Reel Specifications:
- Bearings: 6 BB (2CRBB ) + 1 RB
- Gear Ratio:7.4:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 86cm
- Weight: 350g
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test/ Yards): 12/240, 14/190, 20/120
- Braid: 30/240, 40/180
- Drag Max: 22 lb