The tradition continues. With silky-smooth operation and power to spare, the new line of Abu Garcia C4 round reels carries on its predecessor’s legacy. Each model in the lineup incorporates the same trusted durability and engineering that generations of anglers have come to expect. The team upgraded performance and styling and merged these elements with proven strength and engineering.
Built in Sweden, the C4 series includes an aluminum frame and sideplates, four stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing, compact bent handle and star and a 6.3:1 gear ratio. With its 15-pound max drag, synchronized level wind system and Duragear 2 gear system, the C4 is always up to the challenge.
The C4 family also features the Carbon Matrix™ drag system that gives anglers smooth and consistent drag pressure that is crucial for battling hard fighting fish.
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- 6 pin centrifugal brake gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Anti Distortion Spool design for extreme loads
- Made in Sweden
- Model: Ambassadeur C4 4600 – Upgraded
- Ratio: 6.3:1
- Bearings: 4+1
- Weight: 260g
- Drag: 7kg
- Line capacity m/kg: 155/5