This Abu Garcia slowjig set is a very light weight set that will keep you fishing. Rod and reel is well balanced and the set performs well for slowjig and strayline applications but further more it also performs well for casting. A true multipurpose and light set.
The tradition continues. With silky-smooth operation and power to spare, the new line of Abu Garcia C4 round reels carries on its predecessor’s legacy. Each model in the lineup incorporates the same trusted durability and engineering that generations of anglers have come to expect. The team upgraded performance and styling and merged these elements with proven strength and engineering.
Built in Sweden, the C4 series includes an aluminum frame and sideplates, four stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing, compact bent handle and star and a 6.3:1 gear ratio. With its 15-pound max drag, synchronized level wind system and Duragear 2 gear system, the C4 is always up to the challenge.
The C4 family also features the Carbon Matrix™ drag system that gives anglers smooth and consistent drag pressure that is crucial for battling hard fighting fish.
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- 6 pin centrifugal brake gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Anti Distortion Spool design for extreme loads
- Made in Sweden
- Model: Ambassadeur C4 4600 – Upgraded
- Ratio: 6.3:1
- Bearings: 4+1
- Weight: 260g
- Drag: 7kg
- Line capacity m/kg: 155/5
Abu Garcia’s most renowned rod series now with increased comfort and improved weight and balance. Veritas rods combine a 30 ton construction with SubLayer Armor™ for uncompromising strength and sensitivity in a lightweight, balanced design.
Fuji components feature throughout the Veritas range. Fuji KR guides with Alconite inserts and lightweight Fuji reel seats. The Veritas balanced design is completed with a hyper tactile Ultralon EVA grip system for improved ergonomics and overall sensitivity.
- Lightweight High Modulus Composite 30 Ton Extra-High Density Graphite Construction
- Sub Layer Armour Process Reinforces High Strength Fibers For Exceptional Durability & Hoop Strength
- Crisp & Responsive Rod That Delivers Incredible Casting Distance & Accuracy.
- Equipped With Advanced Fuji Stainless Steel KR-Guides With Alconite (AL) Inserts.
- Lightweight Fuji Reel Seat For Superior Strength & Comfort
- Contoured ULTRALON EVA Grips For Better Tactile & Ergonomics
- Exclusively Designed Custom Parts & Components
- Model: VRT3-C631J PE2-4/150
- Length: 6’3″
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: PE2-4
- Lure Weight: Max 150g
- Action: Medium
- Type: Jigging Overhead