The PENN Battle II offers attractive cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Full Metal Body construction allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment.
No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. By far the best value on the market at its price point.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti- Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Model: BTLII4000
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Bearings: 6
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Retrieve Rate: 94cm
- Max Drag: 6.8kg
- Braid Capacity Yd/lb: 360/15 260/20 185/30
New for the 2018/2019 season. The Allegiance rods have gone through an upgrade and are now even better than before. Quality components and an awsome blank gives these rods good value for money.
- 100% graphite blank for incredible strength
- Fuji® aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite reel seat
- Premium grade EVA grips
- Rubber gimbal
- Model: S 702ML
- Type: Spin
- Pieces: 2
- Length: 7'0"
- Line Weight: 4-7kg